“All good things are wild and free." -Thoreau

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Help the CDT!

Hello dear friends and readers! I am busy over at my new website making a lot of changes, and getting content ready to share with you. I hope to launch by early October, so stay tuned for that exciting change.

In the meantime, please consider taking a few seconds out of your day to place a vote for the CDT to receive a $25,000 grant. This money goes towards trail maintenance, improvement, support, education and more. These things are critical for all of the trails to continue being a safe and wonderful place for all of us to enjoy. The CDT is in close running with the Florida trail, every day flip flopping for the #1 spot. Every vote counts AND you can vote every day if you want to. I make it a habit to vote every morning when I wake up ... it's a good thing, especially with the CDT not being officially finished yet. Let's help make that happen!

If you find that you have a little extra time and the willingness to use it for this, many CDT hikers and supporters will be very grateful, including me!

Thanks a bunch and look for my new website in October!

Cheers!
Dust Bunny

Vote here: http://superiortrails.michelobultra.com/

Also, here is some eye candy from a recent hike in Washington's Alpine Lakes wilderness:




1 comment:

  1. Voted yesterday and today, and will do so if I can remember every day. Can't wait to see what you have in store in your new web site!

    Love you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete