“All good things are wild and free." -Thoreau

Monday, September 15, 2014

Update: Washington

Hello there! I'm currently 330 miles from Canada, which is going to be a little over 2 more weeks of hiking. Everything is going amazing, aside from some last minute gear snags I'm working through (my sleeping pad is flat, my down jacket got ripped and is losing down, I dropped my warm hat somewhere on the trail...but I'm HAPPY!) I feel great, and Washington is spectacular. The days are getting shorter though, and I'm falling behind on my blog. I take notes every day, but haven't had much time to fill in gaps. I will get it done, though it will be slowly. I'm really sinking into the experience these last couple of weeks, and want to savor every last second. Thanks for your continued support! I'll update slowly, but surely. Until Canada! It's so close!



No comments:

Post a Comment